CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- General Power of Attorney (GPA) to be signed by the Waqf Board/Waqf institution in favour of NAWADCO.
- Board Resolution or NOC issued by respective State Waqf Board.
- Fee Agreement to be signed by & between Waqf Board/Waqf institution and NAWADCO.
- Details of the waqf property (Total Area in square metres, square feet, Location/Address/ Khasra Number) etc.
- Non-encumbrance certificate of vacant & readily available waqf property from concerned Waqf Board.
- Difference between actual & documental measurement, if any.
- Ownership / Title document of the Waqf property / Gazette Notification etc.
- Valuation of Waqf land / plot / property as approved by the Valuer (certificate) alongwith:-
A) Current Circle Rate of the property, as declared by the concerned authority / Municipal corporation.
B) Current Market Rate of the property, as per the prevailing market trend.
C) Current Market Value of the property, the price fixed for registering a conveyance at the office of the Registrar or sub-Registrar as per Rule-7 of Waqf Properties Lease (Amendment) Rules, 2020.
- Land use as per municipal records & as per gazette notification.
- Any market liability on the subject property, if any.
- Mansha-e-Wakif (desired proposal).
- Any sanction / objection / notice received from local Govt. authorities in past, if available.
- Site Layout Plan & Development Plan, if any.
- Feasibility report, if any, conducted by Waqf institution or Waqf Board or any other third party.
- Any construction started on the property as on date, if any.
- Prevailing current market lease rental of commercial built-up space in that area, if known, for the purpose of feasibility assessment.
- Any other documents, if available.